Thursday, November 11, 2010

William 34

Hi Everyone,
Here are my answers to all the questions relating to the experiment.

How the rubber band changed the size of force-
I believe that the further the rubber band is pulled back the longer the matchbox will travel because I will be applying more force each time.

Variables-
Variables are the things that will change in my investigation. The variable that will be changed in my investigation in the size of the force used to move the matchbox. These variables are position A, position B and position C.

Variables that might affect the matchbox movement-
The variable that will affect the matchbox movement is the amount of force used on the rubber band and the amount of friction on the carpet although the friction on the carpet will stay the same.

How I will keep my investigation fair-
I will keep it fair by using the same surface each time, as well as the same matchbox, same way of measuring, and rubber band.
From William

2 comments: