Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tania 4

Hello Everyone,
Run and stop suddenly. Walk and stop suddenly. Discuss the difference.
It is a lot harder to stop when running than walking.
My feet hurt when I stopped running and it didn't hurt when I was walking. I think the sudden force of me stopping jolted my legs causing my feet to hurt. When I was running the movement of my legs was going a lot faster than the air dragging me back. It took me a couple of steps to stop because I was going too fast for the drag to stop me suddenly. Where as with walking I could stop straight away as I was only going a bit faster than the drag of the air.
Cheers Tania

2 comments:

  1. You probably got ground shock. I found it a bit harder, but still doable. Erin fell over, hahaha. We all laughed at that.

    ReplyDelete